Marketing Specialist (m/f)
Are you passionate about your work?
Do you love to work in a team on cool and exciting ideas?
Then you might be interested to join us!
Are you passionate about your work? Do you love to work in a team on cool and exciting ideas? Then you might be interested to join us: Software Spinner – the creators of MyExpatTaxes!
We are a young startup, started out in 2018 with our first product: MyExpatTaxes – a solution for US Expats who are struggling with filing their tax returns with the IRS. Today we have users from 100+ countries and have won multiple industry awards.
Now we need you to take us to the next level: We’re looking for a marketing specialist to join us as soon as possible!
What you offer
- A degree in marketing and/or 1+ years experience, especially for SaaS-based software with a B2C focus.
- Affinity with software, apps or IT – don’t need to code them, but know about them, like to use them.
- You’re a great communicator, especially on social media
- You love working with customers and take their point of view always into consideration.
- You know how to make a point and convince a group of people
- You know your ins and out with Google Ads, Youtube ads, SEO
- We’re using Semrush, Rankedy and Matomo, so if you know either of these tools, it’s a plus.
- Our customers speak English, so you have to be able to do so as well.
We need an individual who can help MyExpatTaxes to grow its customer base. We are mostly focused on B2C right now, so this will be your target group.
We’re a small team, so you’ll have a direct influence on the development of the product and the marketing strategy supporting it.
By working together on growing MyExpatTaxes, you’ll enable the team to
add more features more quickly, thus directly increasing our revenue. By the
insights your data analysis will provide, we can improve our users’ experience,
You’ll be directly responsible for planning, executing and tracking the success of paid advertisements and other marketing efforts. Your daily responsibilities will be guided by these aspects:
- Messaging: Turn people who are merely interested in our product into paying and loyal customers
- Teaching: Find ways to make our potential customers aware that they’re required to file
- Product management: What additional features should be implemented next or improved
What we offer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation or age.
We respect that family always comes first and you will find us willing
to accommodate your schedule. We care for our employees and for our customers.
Following the guidelines of the collective bargaining agreement for IT, we offer a monthly gross salary starting at €2000,- depending on your experience and credentials. We’re open to part-time employment as well.
Our offices are in Vienna, Austria, and we’re looking primarily to hire locally. We’ll consider strong candidates outside of Vienna, too – remote work is always a possibility.
Please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us a couple of days to get back to you.