Skip to content

Forbes | If You Dream Of Being A Digital Nomad, Take These 5 Financial Steps

Media & Press | MyExpatTaxes in the media

U.S. citizens living abroad still need to file their taxes. While those living abroad have two extra months to do so, this process involves quite a few documents. These include your U.S. Individual Income Tax Return (1040) and the accompanying forms, as well as several forms for your foreign earned income. 

Some digital nomads may also need to file a Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts. To better understand your income tax requirements and take advantage of tax benefits, consider using tax software like MyExpatTaxes, which walks you step-by-step through the filing process.

>> Read Article

Share Post

Posted in . Tags:

Press & Media Contact

For press and media inquires, fill out the contact form below.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thousands of users in over 170 countries.

See why people from around the world love us.

Featured In

The leading, and most affordable, tax filing platform for American expats.

Yahoo! Finance

Winning Choice

Global Mobility Rising Star of the Year 2019 for our Female CEO

Best Expat Tax Management Platform of 2019

Best Tax Software for Expatriates in 2021

Best US Expat Tax Return Solution of 2019

Shortlisted Most Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility of 2019

Scroll To Top