Do you need to file US Expat Taxes?

Use this US Expat Tax calculator to check if you need to file a US Tax return!

US Expat Tax Calculator

Generally, you need to file if you're:

  • A US citizen (living in the US or abroad), including Accidental Americans. Find out if you are an Accidental American!
  • Green card holder
  • Permanent Resident / Resident Aliens of the USA
  • Non-Resident Aliens who have US income

How to use this calculator:

Answer these simple US Expat Tax Questions. Need some help? Learn more about your filing status! If you find out you need to file a US tax return, don't be afraid! Most US Expats don't need to pay taxes, only file, and are eligible for US Tax Benefits!

US Expat Tax Calculator

Sign up to unlock expert expat tax advice!

MyExpatTaxes is the most trusted and most affordable US Expat Tax service.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Only our best expat tax tips to your inbox.